Helping patients adopt healthy habits and lifestyle changes designed to help achieve better health now and maintain good health for a lifetime.
A therapeutic lifestyle is based on the premise that many of the chronic conditions associated with aging are not inevitable outcomes of the aging process. Lifestyle changes are now recommended as the “first line therapy” for prevention of the following major chronic diseases in our society:
- Heart Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
Lifestyle choices are also keys to many symptoms that are not classified as diseases:
- Poor Memory
- Low Libido
- Chronic Pain
- Weight Gain
The Fundamentals of The First Line Therapy Program
- Knowledge – To make informed decision that impact your health everyday.
- Balanced Eating – Developing balanced eating habits that have a direct influence on excess insulin production, body composition (fat to lean ratio), and disease prevention.
- Regular Activity/Exercise – Focus on strength, flexibility as well as aerobic exercise to reverse insulin resistance, increase vitality and reduce the risk of disease.
- Nutritional Supplementation – Targeted nutrients to help manage specific conditions, to compliment the foundational nutrition program
- Stress Management – To help keep insulin and other hormone levels balanced, improving vitality.
- Sleep – Crucial for proper functioning of the mind and body.
Ready to schedule an appointment?
Contact our office today at (941) 727-1243 or click here for more contact options.