Let’s talk about Acupuncture!
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can offer a safe, effective, natural and drug free way to address many health problems. This holistic health care system looks at the body differently than Western Medicine.
According to Chinese Medicine, the body is like a garden that must be cultivated and maintained in order to grow strong and remain healthy.
Good health happens when all of the organs and meridian systems are balanced and working together.
According to the World Health Organization, the following are just a few of the diseases, conditions and symptoms for which acupuncture has been shown to be an effective treatment:
- Adverse reactions to chemotherapy
- Digestive disorders
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Facial pain
- Fibromyalgia and related symptoms
- Hormonal imbalances
- Infertility (female and male)
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Perimenopausal symptoms
- Pregnancy conditions – morning sickness, labor induction, labor pain
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction
See Dr. D’Orazio’s Biography to learn more about her.